So why am I a lazy personal trainer?


I LOVE WORKING OUT. I LOVE DONUTS. I LOVE RUNNING 5Ks. I LOVE LAZY TV NIGHTS WITH JFBs (SEE MY LINGO LIST).


CAN I POSSIBLY BE A HAPPY, HEALTHY PERSON WITH SUCH CONFLICTING PASSIONS?

I'm trying! Follow my quest to OVERCOME LAZY!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Act of Fitness #2 Supertramp! (-oline, that is!)

I love my mini trampoline!  I use it in my workouts all the time.  I usually use it in combination with some strength moves and other cardio drills for circuit and interval-style workouts. 

It's also perfect for hopping on any time throughout the day for a RAF!  I was in the back yard with the girls for a few minutes the other day while they were playing in the kiddie pool.  The mini tramp was right there, so I started doing a few drills and ended up staying on there for a good 20 minutes!  The girls kept me cool by splashing me regularly with water and it was a great burst of activity before dinner.

Later when I had more time, I did my regular workout in the garage.

Great, active day!

No comments:

Post a Comment