So why am I a lazy personal trainer?


I LOVE WORKING OUT. I LOVE DONUTS. I LOVE RUNNING 5Ks. I LOVE LAZY TV NIGHTS WITH JFBs (SEE MY LINGO LIST).


CAN I POSSIBLY BE A HAPPY, HEALTHY PERSON WITH SUCH CONFLICTING PASSIONS?

I'm trying! Follow my quest to OVERCOME LAZY!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Workout

Our workout equipment during the Thanksgiving holiday?  SNOW!!!

If only it weren't so darn cold.

Here's the workout:  Do the activities in these pictures several times, all day long for about two days in a row.

Talk about a killer calorie burn!



Exercise #1:  Snow shoveling












Exercise #2:  Snowball fights








Exercise #3:  Build snow forts






















Exercise #4:  Lots . . .
 














...and lots...

...and lots of sleddding!


Yeah, baby!



Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment