So why am I a lazy personal trainer?


I LOVE WORKING OUT. I LOVE DONUTS. I LOVE RUNNING 5Ks. I LOVE LAZY TV NIGHTS WITH JFBs (SEE MY LINGO LIST).


CAN I POSSIBLY BE A HAPPY, HEALTHY PERSON WITH SUCH CONFLICTING PASSIONS?

I'm trying! Follow my quest to OVERCOME LAZY!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random Act of Fitness # 19: 100 Pushups!

Little show-off.
Why should the lower body have all the fun?  I thought I'd try doing some upper bod exercises 100 times today to give my legs a break from yesterday's 100 lunges.  Yep, I'm already feeling it in the ol' pecs.  It's, of course, a delightful sensation!

I did 5 sets of 20 throughout the day and did a mixture of kitchen counter pushups and wall  push-aways.  You may think:  Wall pushups, those are nuthin'!  But, au contraire, mon ami.  If you lean into them and make it a plyometric-type move by explosively pushing yourself away from the wall, they're not nuthin'.  They're something!  Especially for an RAF!

Now I'm off to go do some corner chest stretches!

No comments:

Post a Comment